Fun Fact: His dad's Pine Manor year was Lou's last year owning NSC and his CIT year was Leb's first year owning NSC. Chip's Pine Manor year was Leb's last year owning NSC and his CIT year was Andy's first year owning NSC.
More about Chip
If you were stranded on a deserted island, what are three things you'd bring?
- A "Eureka!" tent, a sleeping bag and lifetime supply of pizza parties
Favorite special program at camp
- Camper show!
Your favorite TV or movie character
- President Bartlet from The West Wing
Your best memory of camp.
- The Canadian
Favorite Sports Teams
- Bulls, Bears, Cubs, Blackhawks
What would you choose for your last meal?
- Pizza (preferably of the party variety)
If you could be any animal, what would you be?
Your two favorite books
- Hamlet and Macbeth
A secret hobby or skill that you have?
- HUGE comic "nerd"... I dare someone to know more about Marvel Comics than me.
How has camp impacted you?
- NSC truly is my home away from home. I have spent more than a full year of my life there (71 weeks to be exact) and I keep going back because it is a place where I know that I can be myself. I feel safe to have fun at North Star in a way that only an isolated all-boys camp in Northern Wisconsin can offer.