Nick Kasle returns to North Star for Summer #10. A native of River Hills, WI (a suburb of Milwaukee), Nick is currently a junior at High Point University in North Carolina. Right now, he's actually studying abroad in Sevilla, Spain. During his time abroad he's been able to travel around Europe. He even met up with counselor Oliver Rockman in Barcelona and Paris.
He's looking forward to traveling with his brother (and current NSC counselor) Lucas. They'll be visiting Italy, Monaco, and Norway in May. They are doing a overnight kayaking and hiking trip through the fjords in Norway, which he's offered to scout out as an addition to the NSC tripping program. At camp Nick instructs waterskiing and Arts and Crafts.
More About Nick
If you were stranded on a deserted island, what are three things you'd bring?
- I would bring sunscreen, a towel, and a water bottle and have a nice relaxing vacation
What is your favorite spot at camp?
- Andy's office
If you could have lunch with any two people, dead or alive, who would they be?
- Andrew Flynn Rodheim and Zachary George Blumenfeld
What sports team(s) that you root for?
- Tottenham and Sevilla for soccer. And any Wisconsin team.
What is your favorite special program at camp?
- Organized free for evening program
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you do there?
- I want to go to Bora Bora (or any tropical island) and open a ice cream shop there.
|Nick providing first aid to Noodleheim|
What's your go-to pie at the Norske Nook?
Best holiday gift that you've ever gotten?
- DVDs of the original batman tv show with Adam West.
How has camp impacted you?
- I don't know what I would do if I didn't go to camp. It's the thing I look forward to the most throughout the year. The people I have meet there are friends for life.