Outside of school I umpire little league baseball and teach math to young kids. I love going to the beach and swimming in the ocean. I enjoy helping others and I am a very open guy. I'll be instructing tennis and other athletics at camp this summer.
More about Ben
If you were stranded on a deserted island, what are three things you'd bring?
- A book, Sun tan lotion, and a Rubix Cube.
What is your favorite spot at camp?
- The lodge because it is where everyone meets as a community.
If you could have lunch with any two people, dead or alive, who would they be?
- 1. Jackie Robinson and ask him what was his motivation for perusing his dream to become a baseball player. 2. My grandma who is 95 years old and I haven’t seen her in 10 years.
What sports team(s) that you root for?
- San Francisco Giants, New Orleans Pelicans, and the New York Giants.
What is your favorite special program at camp?
- I really enjoy Glens Game.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you do there?
What's your go-to pie at the Norske Nook?
- Classic apple pie.
Best holiday gift that you've ever gotten?
- My grandfather came from Florida and surprised me.
How has camp impacted you?
- Camp has been the gateway to many special and unique friendship bonds that I still retain today from my first years at camp.