I am Ethan Rane, I live in Buffalo Grove Illinois. I am currently a junior at Stevenson High School in Lincolnshire. Between schoolwork, intramurals including Ultimate Frisbee and Volleyball as well as some clubs I have had a busy year and am excited to start looking at colleges.
I can't wait to come back to camp for my seventh year and second as a counselor. I look forward to teaching archery waterskiing and athletics.
More about Ethan
If you were stranded on a deserted island, what are three things you'd bring?
- I would bring a fishing pole, a radio and a lighter.
What is your favorite spot at camp?
- My favorite spot is the archery range.
If you could have lunch with any two people, dead or alive, who would they be?
- I would eat with Robert Downey Jr and James K. Polk
What are the sports team(s) that you root for?
- I root for the Sox Bulls Hawks and Bears.
What is your favorite special program at camp?
- My favorite special program is camper counselor day.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you do there?
- I would go to the base camp of Everest.
What's your go-to pie at the Norske Nook?
- Strawberry Sour Cream
Best holiday gift that you've ever gotten?
- A trampoline
How has camp impacted you?
- I've become a much more responsible person due to camp. Camp has taught me how to take care of myself and help those around me. It has also made me appreciate nature.