Ben will be returning for his eighth summer at camp, and his second on staff. At camp, he is a windsurfing and sailing instructor.
More about Ben
If you were stranded on a deserted island, what are three things you'd bring?
- Some music, a friend, and a sail boat.
What is your favorite spot at camp?
- Definitely the Council Ring on Friday nights.
If you could have lunch with any two people, dead or alive, who would they be?
- Elon Musk and Paul Krugman
What is your favorite special program at camp?
- Espionage! Closely followed by the camp play and cruiser days.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you do there?
- I think I would really like to go to Italy and experience all of the culture and history (and eat a lot of really good food).
What's your go-to pie at the Norske Nook?
- Butterfinger. Nobody knows what's in it, but is sure is good.
How has camp impacted you?
- Camp has introduced me to so many of my lifelong friends and has really pushed me out of my comfort zone. It has also made me a much more caring and responsible person and has always encouraged me to be myself.