My name is George Sunderland. I'm from Moreton in Marsh, a small town in Gloucestershire in England. I go to Hartpury College, where I study Outdoor Adventure. I started in the scouts at the age of six. My outdoor hobbies range from canoeing and kayaking to sailing and climbing. I have been playing cricket for many years and began coaching at the age of 16. At camp I'll be instructing canoeing and sailing
More about George
How did you learn about North Star and why did you apply?
- I learnt about north star though stars n stripes the agency, I applied because it's something I've always wanted to do and something that's different and not many people have done it that I know personally.
If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
- I would be a jaguar just cause they look so cool and there pretty good at climbing t
What is your favorite cartoon Character:
- I'd be Pumbaa from lion king mainly because he's as clumsy as me and just enjoys life
What is your dream Job:
- To be paid to sail around the world and meet amazing people
If you had a super hero power, what would it be:
- To run really fast so I can do things quicker
What noteworthy/random/menial jobs have you held?
I was a waiter for 2 years saw some pretty crazy stuff and heard some even crazier stories for old ladies
What are your top three movies of all time:
1. point break... its just awesome have to watch it
2.lion king ...love the music and want to go to Africa
3.legend ... gotta love London gangsters
What did you do last summer?
- I went on holiday to south of Spain... got sun burnt a lot and also did a lot of coaching for cricket and kayaking
What is a little Known fact about yourself:
- I managed to break part of my back mountain biking... sounds extreme but it was on a family trail and i was trying to look cool... never works out how you plan it
What, if any previous camp/outdoor experiences have you had?
-I've had no summer camp experience but I have been coaching for the last 7 years kayaking and the last 3 cricket. I've also been sailing for the last 2 years.