Hi everyone my name is Max Sinton this will be my 9th year back at camp, I am from Deerfield, Illinois and I am currently a Senior at Deerfield High School. I play lacrosse for my school which I love to do it is my favorite sport, I am also a part of the schools DECA club which is a business marketing club.
In the fall I'll be a freshman at the University of Kansas. I love to play sports of all kinds and have fun whenever it is possible. At camp I will be instructing Disc Golf and Land Sports.
More about Max
If you were stranded on a deserted island, what are three things you'd bring
-I would bring a fishing pole, a lacrosse stick, and a funbug for whenever I get too bored and decide to go home.
Favorite spot at camp
-The council ring.
If you could have lunch with any two people, dead or alive, who would they be
-Mike Bibby and Scott Podsednik
Favorite Sports Teams:
- The Chicago Bulls, Bears, and Blackhawks. The University of Kansas Jayhawks, and the Swansea City football club!
Favorite special program at camp
- It's a tie, glens game or NSZ.
If you could travel in the world, where would you go and what would you do there
- I would go hit up some Penguins in Antarctica
What's your go-to pie at the Norske Nook
- I would butter finger although it's a tad rich.
Best holiday gift that you've gotten
- The gift of life was a good one!
How has camp impacted you
- Camp has impacted me in many different ways. Camp taught me to take on new responsibilities and roles that I never thought I would have to do. Camp got me to try new things that have turned into some of my favorite activities to do today. But one of the best things camp has done was create all of the friendships and memories that I have that will last forever.