Wari joins the North Star staff for his first summer. He comes all the way from Nigeria, but he's actually been at school at Proctor Academy in Andover, NH. One of his classmates at Proctor is current NSC counselor Max Pastan. Max did a great sales job, told Wari how great camp us and told us how great Wari is, so we're thrilled to have him at camp this summer.
Wari came over to Proctor to play soccer. He was one of eleven in Nigeria selected to come over to the US and play. His goal is to go on and play soccer at a college in the US. Wari will be a cabin counselor instructing soccer this summer.
More about Wari
How did you learn about North Star and why did you apply?
- I heard about North Star through my friend who also works as a camp counsellor there.
What is your dream job
- My dream job is to be a Business man and also Professional Soccer Player.
If you could have lunch with any two people, dead or alive, who would they be?
- E.A Adeboye and Nelson Mandela.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you do there?
- I am already where I want to be, and I’m studying and playing soccer which is what I wanted to do in the United States.
If you were stranded on a deserted island, what are three things you'd bring?
- Water, food and Bible.
What sports team(s) that you root for?
- Manchester United
What did you do last summer?
- I went to soccer camp in Nigeria.
What, if any previous camp/outdoor experiences have you had?
- MTN football Scholar camp, Boys Brigade camp in Nigeria.