Elliott Goldberg is back for summer number eight. Elliott lives in Wilmette Illinois with his parents, brothers Ike and Miles, sister Ella and dogs Kubbie and Lacy. They all recently went to California for a family trip, though we assume that Kubbie and Lacy didn't make the trip.
Elliott just finished his junior year at New Trier HS. His favorite subject is history. At New Trier, he's on the track team, where his main event is the 400M dash. At camp Elliott will be teaching riflery and waterskiing.
More about Elliott
If you were stranded on a deserted island, what are three things you'd bring?
- I would bring a good book, as much water as I could carry and a solar powered fan.
What is your favorite spot at camp?
- My favorite spot at camp is for sure the council ring at sunset.
If you could have lunch with any two people, dead or alive, who would they be?
- Barack Obama and Patrick Kane
What sports team(s) that you root for?
- Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears!
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you do there?
- I would go to China. I would love to go to the great wall. The culture in China is so cool.
What's your go-to pie at the Norske Nook?
- Snickers Pie for sure!
Best holiday gift that you've ever gotten?
- Being able to come to camp as a camper 9 years ago!
How has camp impacted you?
- Camp has made me a better person overall. It has made me much more self aware and I am able to have had many experiences that i never would have had in an urban environment like camping and waterskiing.